Sunday, February 24, 2013

This Weeks Top Pins

Hello ALL!
I hope you had a great week while we wind down 
to the end of February.
I'm so ready for spring!
And although it's currently snowing as we speak
{big w.h.i.t.e. FLUFFY flakes}
I'm dreaming of longer days, fresh blooms, and the warm sun. 
As much as I'm so ready for winter to be over, 
there is still something magical about snow falling,
silent ~and~ peaceful.

Well, it's been a busy week putting together some custom sign orders,
and working on a few projects in the house.
Can't wait to share those with you!
Until then,
Here's my favorite Pins from this week.

Love the built ins here, of course all the white :)
via: Southern Living

The chippy old beach signs had me at hello.
via : House Beautiful

I love this tobacco basket. It's on my list of antiques to find :)
via: Shopping Candy


I love the contrast this weathered range hood has with the crisp white cabinets! 
via: HomeTalk


So many things to point out in this bathroom.
The floor, plank walls, the light, and of course the vanity and sinks!
via: House Beautfiul

Really like the monochromatic color scheme to this book shelf.
via: Amy D Morris

Great industrial feel to this bath.


And lastly just for spring!
Such a cheery and happy table top.
via: Style me Pretty







2 comments:

  1. You know what I like about all of those spaces?? The textures!!! We updated our kitchen but I'm having a hard time making it feel old. Ha! Does that make any sense! I think I may send you some pics and maybe you can use your skills to help me make a new space feel lived in!! Love this inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you there my friend!! Send them my way PLEASE!! I would love to help you try to find some solutions :) ~Bre

      Delete

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D