Saturday, January 12, 2013

This Weeks Top Pins

Hi All!
I hope you are have a great weekend.
So happy to connect with some new faces on Facebook this week!
Hi, and I can't wait to connect with you more!!
Here's some of my favorite Pins
from this week.


Gorgeous dining!
I like the mix up of the 2 trunk seats instead of one bench.
via: Southern Living


I think this photo covers all of the textiles I love!
 The Navy, the stripes, the wicker!
Love it all. 


I love those Navy and White bold stripe chairs,
OHH LA LA
via: Coastal Living


This room is cozy and cottagey feeling,
love the paneling on the walls!
via: Muskoka Living


ok, Where do I begin!?
the French doors, paneled walls, wood ceiling, room layout,
the list goes on!

GAH! This one had me at hello! 
via : Jane Moore

Love how fun and open and bright this kitchen is!
via: BHG


I love this outdoor seating area,
totally gets me in the mood for summer!
via: Hammersmith

And this last one was during some
of my kitchen inspiration 
pinning!
via: Nordingarden




Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Ok my top 3 are the dining room with the trunk seating, the open concept space with the yellow sofa (we have an open concept space and room layout is tricky), and last but not least that outdoor space! These have got my wheels spinning! Good stuff! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D