Saturday, December 22, 2012

This Weeks Top Pins

Well, Boo!
I've been having some troubles trying to get my kitchen
photos uploaded, but hopefully with the hubby home this weekend,
I can spend some time on it!
So in the meantime I figured I would give you a tiny break from
all things Christmas,
and share my favorite Pins from the last few weeks,
since I didn't share last week!

~ENJOY~


I have some plans for changing up our kitchen shelves in the new year,
and HomeStoriesAtoZ are great inspiration!

So much I love about this table!
via : PotteryBarn

Love the pair of white cabinets, and the decor.
via: Design and Decor


I loved the simple exterior of this home! Would love to see the inside :)

Love these open shelves, and of course all the white mugs and pitchers.
via: Velvet & Linen

You all know how much I love white slipcovers! The pair of these chairs had me at hello!
I also love the cabinet behind them.
via: my home ideas

I feel like the shot of this space captures everything that I love!
The couch, the pillows, the subway art :)
via: Feathersinmynest 

Great metal buckets, but I love the rest of the space as well!
via: HGTV

Love the black & white display of dishes!

I practically gasped out loud when I saw this cabinet, and the whole space for that matter!
via: Maple & Magnolia

AND... you might have also noticed a bunch of recent hair photos,
I went and got my hair done on Tuesday,
this was the photo I ended up bringing,
and I LOVE how it came out :)

Cheryl Cole

Well those are my favorites! 
Do you follow me on Pinterest?
If not join me! I'd love to see you over there :)

3 Days left til Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D