Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas {Cards}

Merry Christmas
A HAPPY New Year!

Here are a few Christmas card shots I took of the kids.
Of course,
out of all the shots I snapped there were only 
T H R E E
that came out, that weren't blurry, no one was crying,
or trying to run off!


And by total random, in my snapping furry, I captured this,
right in the middle of blurry photo after blurry photo.

~ This magic took place ~


And with that, our Christmas Card for 2012 was born!


I truly hope that you have a very merry day,
however you are spending it!
And a peaceful New Year!

And with that, I will see you in the New Year!
Taking a little time this week,
to lay low :)
Enjoy the kiddos, and be distraction free!
I will be back in the 
New Year,
with some great projects 
and things I've been up too,
including some plans to paint the 
LivingRoom & Kitchen!


Merry Christmas
& a 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D