Sunday, July 8, 2012

~This Weeks Top Pins~

Am I the only one that thinks this is just the most fabulous summer so far?
We have just had gorgeous days after gorgeous days over here.
And I don't know about you but being able to spend my
days in the sun with these two cuties
makes it that much better :)
or it could be that we will be out of town on vacation for month,
either way,
here are my favorite pins this week :)
White ironstone!
Need I say more :)

Really like the baskets, open shelves, and curtain underneath the cabinet
 for that extra country feel.

Great color combo.

Love the lights!

SO much I love about this space. Let's see, the gorgeous beams, the chalkboard sign,
the sideboard, the white chairs, the cabinets in the kitchen,
need I say more :)

LOVE this kitchen! Glass cabinets, beadboard backsplach, butcherblock island, 
the white column.

Really like the colors in this space, not to mention the windows about the french doors.

I always love it when they pull indoor furniture into outdoor spaces,
and this sofa is a perfect example.


I always love anything with white, navy and red.

To me this is the perfect photo to express summer.
Lanterns, covered porch on the water, and a great comfy chair to sit in and soak it all in!

Enjoy!

~Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D