Sunday, April 22, 2012

This weeks Top Pins

As said, this week will have a few extra Pins in it, to make up for the week
I missed 2 weeks ago :)
Enjoy!
via : Eastern Breezes
Love the styling in this photo, with the stacked books, and layered frames.


store front photos via: Love The Design
(new store in Toronto)

shutter via: Etsy


via: NC Furniture Best Buys



via: BHG
I have this torn out from the magazine.. for my "someday" porch :)

~reminds me of the NoteBook ~

via: Oakley Home Builders



via: RUE magazine

via : Farmhouse Wares
I adore these individual cupcake stands!
Pumpkin Gingerbread Ice Cream sandwich's = YUM!

Ok... I think I'm caught up... at least on my Pins :) 

~Blessing, 
BDD




7 comments:

  1. I'm stopping in from the blog hop. I'm following. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to link up your latest posts. You can find me at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Jenny!!! So glad you are following! Can't wait to join you on your wed. link party! I will be sure to link up :) ~Bre

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful photos!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! Happy to find you and your great blog through the blog hop. Love your pinterest boards too! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkin ice cream sandwiches look amazing...I am your newest follower from the networking blog hop! I would love if you would stop by my blog and if you like what you see follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun!! I could look at the details in these pictures a long long time!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm Connie stopping by from the networking blog hope, now your new GF friend. I would love it if you stop by http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, and be mine, too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D