Saturday, March 3, 2012

This weeks Top Pin's

GAH,
I can't believe it's been a whole week since I have posted something, 
and here we are again with my top pin's.
Where did this last week go.
This is usually a slow time of the year for us as a family,
but I'm finding weeks flying by.
Which in one respect is great, because that means it will be warm before you know it,
but on the other hand, it means life with the kiddos has gotten busy.
Which is great, but sad, because they are growing up into 
quite there own little personalities.
Well, I promise you I have been doing things,
AND
we are heading down to Ikea today, HOORAY,
which means I will have much to show you this coming week.
But first, let me show you what caught my
eye this past week:
original source unknown

Allison Ramsey Architects

Pottery Barn

The Whimsical Gardener

Better Homes & Gardens

New England Home

original source unknown

Southern Weddings
Above the doors it says
"Jesus Christ is the same today, yesterday, and forever"
Love that :)

My friend Anne, redid her bedroom, and uploaded photos to Pinterest, and I just think it came out fabulous :) Such a great color scheme, and job :)

Paradise Bakery
Ok let me first say, this is my all time, most favorite dessert, in
the whole.wide.world. And I cannot wait
to try this recipe of yumminess :P

Hope you have a great weekend,
can't wait to update all of you on the changes taking place over here :)

~BDD


2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos! I've just got to get this pinterest thing down! How funny chocolate chip cookies are my most favorite dessert in the world too! have fun at Ikea! We have one near the house, guess I'm spoiled!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post
    Good blog
    I am following your blog with GFC
    now follow back my blog with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D