Thursday, February 2, 2012

{The White Issue}

Have you seen the February 2012 issue?
Oh my.
Be still my heart. It's like they knew what I was thinking or something? :)
Do you see all the lovely white.
As you can imagine, I couldn't wait to curl up with this one.
Especially if you read this post the other day,
about my quest for all things white.
AND
I got to wake up this morning to a lovely post by
and her love for her iron stone.
She's amazing.
Great style.
Anyhow, back to the Country Living issue.
Inside you will find lots of 
white inspiration:




Also, if you head over to their website,
you can check out these
lovely images:



ohhh sheer bliss :)

Now I'm even more excited to go out and get me some white accessories.


~BDD






1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I love all of those images- so fresh and clean, but still warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D