Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For the LOVE of a day

The Lettered Cottage
Oh, Valentine's Day :)
I don't tend to decorate for the holidays other than 
Fall/Thanksgiving and Christmas.
But there sure are some cute and creative ideas out in the blogworld, 
that I figured I show you some images that
have caught my eye throughout 
the past couple of weeks.
RebeccaCooperPhotography

My Blessed Life
Country Girl Home
Tatertots & Jello
LOVE the little kids table. So adorable.

Hope you have a lovely valentines day :)
As for me and the little guy,
we will be making our own rendition of 
"heart" shaped cookies 
today.


Sweet Love

~BDD



2 comments:

  1. V-day is so fun with little ones. Nice to meet you! New follower :)

    Lindsey
    outofalabaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following!!! Now follow you too :) great to connect! look forward to seeing more in the future !! ~Bre

      Delete

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D