Saturday, October 29, 2011

B&B

Guess what we're doing. I can't WAIT. We have a Lowe's near us that is closing, so we decided to take advantage of some of the savings that are going. I mean the whole store is 35% OFF, and lots of things with even greater discounts. So while we contain going broke over wanting to buy everything, there have been a few things we have been able to snag and stock up on at a great price. More on all those little treasures later. We were able to get an amazing deal for the wood that we need for our, Jesse's little project in the master bedroom. I am so excited, because one of the first things I have wanted to do since moving in is add some architectural details to a lot of the charm this house already has. So here's what we are planning.


Do you see the re-accuring theme going on here. BOARD & BATTEN. GAH. So happy that we got to take advantage of the sale and get the supplies that we need to make this already very simple and cheap project that much more cheaper. YAHOO. Don't worry I will be sharing a step by step process when we actually get this thing rolling, just so excited I had to share. Here is a glimpse of what our room currently looks like.

I have a tinsy list of to-do's to get this room up to where I would like it to be, but now I'm being able to cross off one of my most anticipated projects. Stay tuned for the reveal :)

~BDD


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE all the comments, so go ahead leave one =D